Presentation and handover of the final policy recommendations to the G20 Presidency
The Virtual Plenary Session takes place on the heels of the virtual B20 Joint Taskforce meeting held the week of April 13 at the sidelines of the World Bank IMF Virtual Spring Meetings. That meeting drew on the expertise of the B20 Taskforce Chairs and their counterparts from the G20 countries as well as the respective members of the various Taskforces and Action Council (Trade and Investment, Finance and Infrastructure, Integrity and Compliance, Future of Work and Education, Energy, Sustainability and Climate, Digitalization, and the Women In Business Action Council) to discuss a number of priorities put forth six months ago when Saudi Arabia assumed the Presidency of the G20. While those priorities remain constant, they are now being viewed through the lens of the COVID-19 crisis.
The event will take place on April 21, 2020 starting from 09:00 AM EDT, and will feature an interdisciplinary group of global business leaders, members from civil society and government organizations together in dialogue.
For more info about the event click here.
- Review 3rd draft policy paper, seek inputs for 4th draft policy paper
- Initiate preparations for 4th draft policy paper
- Review 2nd draft policy paper, seek inputs for 3rd draft policy paper
- Initiate preparations for 3rd draft policy paper
- Review 1st draft policy paper, seek inputs for 2nd draft policy paper
- Initiate preparations for 2nd draft policy paper
The three-day thought-leadership event, held at the Ritz Carlton Hotel, brought together more than 500 industry leaders and introduced B20 Saudi Arabia’s priority topics and its unique signature theme – ‘Women in Business’.